The Taisei Lamick line of innovative plastic films combined with our revolutionary high-speed auto fillers provide exceptional quality, productivity, and flexibility in the liquid and paste packaging industry.
Taisei Lamick Dangan Machine Advantages
- Increased productivity – Faster running speeds and fewer defects
- Fast and easy operation – Servo motors allow quick changing of size and speed
- Moyno, Cascade, and Rotary pumps – 3 different types of pumps to fit your industry and budget
- Flexibility – ability to do many sizes with the no additional tooling exclusively through the touch screen
- No headspace pouches – no air interaction with product provides better taste, color and longer shelf life
- No head space can reduce pouch size, leading to less material use
- Available tear or pour options for easy open designs.
- Works excellent with both highly viscous and non-viscous liquids and pastes
- Designed to cut down on leakers in tough-to-run productions such as oil, syrups or vinegar
- Perforated bandoliers are available and can be auto cut to any count desired.
- Hot fill products up to 190F with ease
Taisei Lamick Film Advantages
- Designed specifically for liquid or pastes products
- Durable, low defect rates with hundreds of film structure options
- Gravure Printing allows for high resolution detailed graphics with bright colors.
- Registered printing on front and back allow for harmonized front and rear graphics.
- Superior quality film structures are made specifically to optimize filling on the Dangan.
- High burst strength protects products and help to prevent Leakers.